Wednesday 20 March 2013

My pet was saved by frontline plus for dogs

My pet was saved by frontline plus for dogs


I was never so happy before when after a long time I saw some happiness and smile on the face of my dear pooch. My doggy was just few months old when we all went to an outdoor picnic location. I was enjoying with him like anything, playing with him and when we returned home and I took him in my lap, I was shocked to see some fleas moving all over its body.

I did not knew at first that they were fleas, I thought that they may be some insects but when after two days I observed my pet’s health gradually decreasing I was very much worried. It was not eating anything as the entire day, it was busy scratching its body.

I was worried and I rushed him to the vet, he asked me to apply Frontline PlusFor Dogs on him and report to him after two days.

I did as told by him and then after few hours of application, I saw that my doggy has reduced its scratching quite a bit. I thought that may the medication is working and then I again took the pet to the vet.

He administered my doggy and said that the medication has been quite successful in killing all fleas and ticks.

Then he explained me that fleas and ticks are a very serious form of infection and they must not be ignored at any cost. These fleas on dogs can be controlled only by using Frontline Plus For Dogs. One although has to take some precautions and then only use this medication so that the pet is not harmed. I must say that my pet was saved by Frontline Plus For Dogs and I really thank the vet and Frontline Plus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment