Tuesday 26 February 2013

Frontline Plus for dogs 0-22 lbs. is a fitting flea treatment


Frontline Plus for dogs 0-22 lbs. is a fitting flea treatment 

Just a month back my hubby gifted me two cute puppies. I was so thrilled and excited; it was one of the happiest moments for me. He understands my love for animals and it was thoughtful for him to gift me something I like and adore.

We all went for an outing with our two new family members and had a wonderful time in the beautiful landscape just behind my sea facing bungalow. When we returned the next day, I saw a difference in the behavior of one of my puppies. It was very playful the previous day but the following day there was a slowdown in his activity level. It was sitting at one corner of the room and when the other puppy was trying to play with it, it was getting irritated without any reason that I could understand.

This unusual behavior was making me tensed and I decided to take it to the vet. The vet examined it and told me that some fleas are troubling my sweet puppy. We discussed about what we had done the previous day like going out for a picnic and then he concluded that fleas might have infected it over there. He immediately suggested me that FrontlinePlus for dogs 0-22 lbs. is a fitting flea treatment and I must get the same for my pooch.

Everything happened so fast that I could not get what was happening. I had never heard of fleas and ticks before, I never imagined that something like this will happen to my puppy. The vet assured me that Frontline Plus for dogs 0-22 lbs. is a fitting flea treatment and that it will cure my puppy for sure. I used the product as per the instructions and to my surprise my puppy was returning to its normal activities. As a precaution, I also checked whether fleas and ticks had infected the second puppy or not. The vet checked it and concluded that fleas and ticks had not infected it thankfully.

I now take proper precaution like combing them after they return from a walk. Using Frontline Plus on them as a precaution to ensure that fleas and ticks do not attack them.

I really thank my vet and Frontline Plus for being wonderful product that has made my pets happy and healthy.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment